1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

MICH 11/23

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Maybe 10 years or so ago, I went to a taping of “Who Wants to Be A Millionaire” with Meredith Viera hosting. Did the tryout test (obviously didn’t make it) and watched them tape a couple of episodes.

They did a “Ask a celebrity expert” as a special lifeline and had McCain as the guest expert for two episodes and Bill Nye The Science Guy as the guest expert for the other two episodes. McCain charmed everyone and had a wonderful sense of humor about it.

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Trumps got 2-3 weeks to hoot and holler and act the fool. Congressional republicans are doing what got them there. No illusions that they give a shit about the actual Country. They are deep state, institutional obstruction of the majority of the people. McConnell and Graham and McCarthy and the rest are confederacy.
    Once it’s certified they’ve got a short time before the EC meets to sue. They can’t derail the train. They can only shoot at the stations they roll through

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Didn't register to me initially but how perfect that Bossie, the head of the treasonous vote campaign, got COVID. Karma b*tches....

HanSenSE and Neutral Corner like this.
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Damn, just learned the Warnock/Loeffler Senate seat is up again in 2022. C'mon....

6. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Gee, a Republican with selective memory? Shocking.

OscarMadison and garrow like this.
  7. Sam Mills 51

Yeah. He can pay his taxes for four years.

8. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Something in the moonlight catches my eye
    The shadow of a lover goes dancing by

9. heyabbott

It’s not a failure of memory, it’s a lack of integrity and decency. You know, a lack of a moral compass that Jesus provides, should One have faith. They don’t.

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. Sam Mills 51

B-b-b-but Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a good Christian woman! So it must be fine.

11. heyabbott

Christian? I ain’t even sure she’s a woman

12. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.