1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

He hasn't been paying for them anyway.

2. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

For her birthday one year, I bought my wife a Hank Aaron jersey complete with hand-sewn letters and numbers, new with tags, papers, etc. It was the real deal, the kind that would have run $250-300 in the stadium store. I got if off eBay for $50. It's 100% authentic and 100% stolen. There's no way that thing wasn't hot.

3. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

And, sure as shit, I go onto Facebook and the first post that appears is from the Pitt group. Some guy ordered one of these for Damar Hamlin and they got a jersey shipped that says “Hallman.”

Driftwood likes this.
  4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Looks like this is the first morning in years when some crazy-ass news wasn't blowing up my phone.

5. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

The rallies: nobody wants to pay to see a 75-year-old person complain ... a lot of us can get that for free.

This would be a good time for him to work on his comedy act, and setting the goal of saying one original thing that's funny.

6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I mean, she already knows where the Christmas decorations are so I guess they have nothing to talk about anyways.

OscarMadison likes this.
  7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Sheldon Adelson et al will gladly pony up the cash. He’ll have no problem raising money.

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

If not for Honey Joey, Songbird would have received a vote too.

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

In the middle of the Nats playoff run in 2019 I bought an ‘authentic’Majestic Nationals alternate blue Sherzer jersey. The Nationals across the front that they wore in every WS game. It had hologram MLB authentication tags. Can’t get this anymore. Sewn letters and numbers front and back. But it Didn’t have the uniform number on the front. Some of the tags were press on stickers. Looks great. Not authentic. $30. Direct from China. Love it.

Driftwood likes this.
  10. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

11. rtse11

rtse11 Well-Known Member

Melania: "Here are Christmas decorations from last year."

Jill: "How nice. By the way, is the incinerator in the same place?"

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Jake from State Farm likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.