1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JC

JC Well-Known Member

@SpeedTchr will take you out for a nice dinner and set you straight. Bring your coupons.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
    poindexter likes this.
  2. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

jr/shotglass likes this.
  3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Bingo! (Some of y'all need some new material)

4. outofplace

Once again, cisforkoke resorts to one of the lower forms of trolling on the site, but thanks for quoting that. I've posted it often enough in the past. I'm certainly not hiding from it.

5. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

6. outofplace

May your day be full of pecan sandies.

7. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

My mom makes good pecan sandies, so I've never gotten this joke.

8. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Pecan sandies. Mmmmmmmm.

9. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Relish is good. That dayglo green stuff Chicagoans swear by is an abomination. There's no way that stuff isn't cancerous. We weren't meant to eat neon.

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

This might be odder than the Hunter Biden story.

Has Valerie Jarrett really moved in with the Obamas at their new house in D.C., and did she really live in the White House with them? I don't remember ever seeing that reported previously.

Barack Obama is turning his new home in the posh Kalorama section of the nation's capital - just two miles away from the White House - into the nerve center of the mounting insurgency against his successor, President Donald J. Trump.

Obama's goal, according to a close family friend, is to oust Trump from the presidency either by forcing his resignation or through his impeachment.

And Obama is being aided in his political crusade by his longtime consigliere, Valerie Jarrett, who has moved into the 8,200-square-foot, $5.3-million Kaloroma mansion with the former president and Michelle Obama, long time best friends.

Jarrett played a vital - if at times low-key - role in the Obama presidency. She lived in the White House, dined with the Obamas, and help shape his domestic and foreign policies.

Obama confidante Valerie Jarrett moves in to Kaloroma home | Daily Mail Online

11. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Welp, they figured out a way to keep blaming Obama for the next eight years.

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I wonder how many of the 10 would qualify as Dreamers.

More than a dozen alleged MS-13 gang members are named in federal indictments charging them with murder and other crimes in connection with the gruesome slayings of seven people, including two teenage best friends, in the crime-plagued town of Brentwood, prosecutors announced Thursday.

The FBI and Suffolk police carried out joint raids at multiple locations known to be connected to the notorious El Salvadorian MS-13 gang Thursday morning and arrested four of the named defendants. A total of 13, 10 of whom are undocumented immigrants, face charges, according to U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of New York Robert Capers, who announced the indictments at an afternoon news briefing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.