1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

So, Trump administration is considering separating undocumented mothers from their children upon apprehension. That's straight from the Holocaust playbook. Look it up. His defenders here are either going to have to reassess their position or admit they're Fascist bastards who're the enemy of mankind and ought to be treated as such.

3. Michael_ Gee

PS: Trump proposes 20 percent cut to NOAA a/k/a your weather report. Better pack an umbrella, overcoat and galoshes before leaving the house.

4. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Take your meds.

5. Michael_ Gee

You're pig one this board, buddy. I apologized to you once for going over the top and I'm glad I did. But if you're OK with separating mothers from children, you're just a sack of shit masquerading as a human being. And I'll never apologize for thinking that.

BitterYoungMatador2 and HanSenSE like this.
  6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I just heard on NPR that SecState Tillerson has agreed to a 37% budget cut to the State Dept. and foreign aid. He is holding out for doing it over three years so it isn't quite as disruptive.

7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

8. Michael_ Gee

That's probably not happening. Congress has a say. When constituents get drunk and busted in some foreign clime and there's no US consular personnel to help them, it's bad for the Congressperson.

9. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I assume you're drunk when you have these semi-regular rants. At least, I hope you're drunk.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  10. Michael_ Gee

No such luck. I just think you're a miserable person.

11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

We can't all be rays of light and positivity.

12. Michael_ Gee

In other news, G.W. Bush's paintings got a very favorable notice in the New Yorker. Who knew? Probably not even him. Imagine if he'd become Gauguin instead of Governor of Texas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.