1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Daniel-
    I turned that shit up in my nerd cave and the dog was over near the tree and ran out of the room when the lead vocalist began rhapsodizing.

2. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Take this from an attorney, there are times when the non-response equals affirmation, this is one of them.

Maybe karma/payback is not laying down but rallying against evil before the end of the game?

3. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Fake lawyer. Real virus.

wicked and garrow like this.
  4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Herman was 74 and moderately stocky, and can reasonably have been believed to have simply keeled over from a heart attack. What better use for one of Team Fatfuck's designated Uncle Toms than to literally sacrifice his life for Dear Leader.
    At least Colin Powell and Condi Rice got out with their lives before they ywere rolled into the GOP crematorium for their neegros who've outlived their usefulness.

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Just because it popped up in my Facebook memories:
    47574224_10213356432764599_4123980928504561664_o.jpg

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Gene and Lottie Whitelash of Wallace Falls are in a state of disbelief. The couple doesn't believe COVID is real.

"I mean, when you look at the Republican politicians in Washington, President Trump or the people around our president, they're the ones who get it," said Gene, 61. "It's never the Dumbocrats. Never."

Lottie, 60, also notes that there's no way Joe Biden is the true president-elect.

"Never met a Biden supporter in my life. Never," Lottie said. "Everybody loves President Trump. Especially when he stood up to Putin, or paid the Secret Service men out of his own pocket. What generosity. Never saw Hussein Obama do that."

"Right, exactly," Gene said. "And look at Trump's rallies. I mean, Biden never had 'em. And Trump had people from all over the world attend, like that English fella Nigel Carnage or whatever his name is. You never see the Donkey Party with foreign campaigners."

[​IMG]

7. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

84BC5C9D-E5D9-433B-B37E-D807723B5A5F.jpeg

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

9. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Apropos of nothing, I read a story the other day that it’s likely COVID was here in the US as early as Dec. 2019. That story made me think that my undiagnosable illness in late November of last year may very well have been COVID.

I got an insanely high fever (up to 106) coupled with extreme chills (my extremities literally went numb), along with headaches, severe fatigue and several other symptoms. Went to the ER, went through a dozen tests and docs couldn’t come up with a diagnosis. Their “best guess” was a tick-borne disease, such as Lyme, even though I didn’t test positive for any and had no visible tick bites at any time (plus late November in New England is not exactly prime tick time).

They put me on antibiotics and I felt better for a day or two before it returned, worse than before. Lasted about two or three weeks.

I’m fairly convinced now that it was COVID, but my doctor didn’t want to bother to check my records/samples to confirm or deny.

10. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Looks like McConnell’s beard got a new job on Kennedy Center Board. Confucius says, suck enough cock, get opera tickets.

12. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

In January, I played beer league hockey and shared a locker room with someone who had just gotten back from visiting their family in Wuhan. Two weeks later my mom, who lives with me, is in the hospital with a mysterious viral illness that looks like the flu but keeps testing negative for flu. She's got severe pneaumonia and her blood oxygen levels keep dropping mysteriously even though she's awake and alert. I thought for sure she was about to die, but she just barely pulled through.

It's pretty obvious what happened now in retrospect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.