1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I've told my story. Was sick from December 21 last year until mid-January. They wouldn't call it flu or bronchitis and no antibiotics would help. It only went away with an inhaler. It's the only time I've been sick in the last two years and I tested positive for the antibodies in June. I don't see how I haven't had it. Otherwise, how the hell did I get the antibodies?

bigpern23 likes this.
  2. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

I am happy to hear your mother made it through, particularly in that unknown time period.

Songbird likes this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Gable's grandson/Trump= same maturity level.

[​IMG]

heyabbott likes this.
  4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

That's a pretty realistic looking wax dummy.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Was thinking it’s the worlds worst dildo

bigpern23 likes this.
  6. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Eric AK isn't for everyone (or every species).

3_Octave_Fart likes this.
  7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

What a pr*ck. History should be as kind to Trump as he has been to people he couldn't con.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
    2muchcoffeeman and maumann like this.
  8. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

Would you say this is Kraken you up?

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Those lovely Conservative Christians displaying their faith in their everyday lives. Happy Birthday Jesus

10. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Very glad to hear she pulled through.

Your story reminded me that one of my symptoms was difficulty breathing, but I chalked it up to my mostly dormant asthma, which really only pops up when I get sick.

My wife and kids did not get sick, so that makes me think it might not have been COVID, but looking back at the mystery illness with similar symptoms, it sure seems like that’s what it was.

maumann and OscarMadison like this.
  11. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

12. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Forgive me if I’ve told this before. Getting old and all. I flew to Michigan in late January for a family funeral and went through DTW, a major international airport. When I was there I got this very weird respiratory thing. It came on all of a sudden and knocked me on my behind for much of a day. I powered through with some decongestants and plenty of alcohol. I didn’t want to eat, and anyone who knows me knows that’s a troubling sign.

I flew home the next day. I chalked it up to being a short-term bug, but I’d also never felt that way before. In the morning I left the hotel so I didn’t wake everyone up with the nonstop coughing. I bought Mucinex for the first time, if that tells you anything, and that helped. I needed to pull over halfway into a 90-minute drive because I was wiped out. I’m wondering if I might’ve caught a very minor case of it, because I just felt weird.

maumann and bigpern23 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.