1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Sure hope neither of them needs support of the Republicans currently in office in their home state, particularly the governor or secretary of state, over the next couple of years. They just napalmed that bridge. In particular, it would be glorious to see Raffensperger take the podium in January to report that one or both of them lost in a second "rigged election."

Kemp is basically on his own, which could give him a lot of power to go down swinging with his own agenda instead of Trump's before the 2022 election. (Not that he has enough smarts to pull that off, mind you.)

Saw an article yesterday about the disconnect between grassroots Trumpists and career Republicans. The chasm is growing wider as Trump demands loyality to him instead of party. He's blowing a massive hole in the GOP power structure on his way out, which will leave a vacuum when he has the coronary in six months.

If there is a higher being, let it be the morning of the inauguration.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

President Evil gets his SCOTUS justice with frickin' laser beams for eyes:

3. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

So much fraud and Lindsey is heading back, McConnell is heading back, Collins is heading back and they need to sweep two Georgia senate races to earn a 50-50 split. Dems really needed to fraud better.

4. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I'll believe it when I see it. People have been predicting this for five years.

TowelWaver likes this.
  5. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Always in focus
    You can't feel my stare
    I zoom into you
    You don't know I'm there
    I take a pride in probing all your secret moves
    My tearless retina takes pictures that can prove
    I'm made of metal
    My circuits gleam
    I am perpetual
    I keep the country clean

6. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

FWIW, a friend of mine has a buddy who has a little bit of position in DC. Apparently Trump has been trying to make sure his post Presidency Secret Service detail is stacked with loyalists who would shield him from U.S. Marshals or any state authorities who try to serve/arrest him. The effort has fallen flat, and anyone who might even consider that has already been reassigned.

maumann likes this.
  7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

They miss the obvious points don’t they.

if the dem can control and manipulate the election, and leave no witnesses and no record, why didn’t they flip Texas and Florida too. Those are the 2 of the dumbest state governments.

Mngwa and maumann like this.
  9. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

I hope this is how Trump gets kicked out of the White House:

[​IMG]

MTM, bigpern23 and Driftwood like this.
  10. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I’m sure he’s embezzling it as fast as it comes in, but I saw that gop fundraising is off the charts for a post-election period. Trump’s stop the steal bullshit is lucrative for the gop

maumann likes this.
  11. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.