1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

$37?! For what, a Segway?

Wenders likes this.
  2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

'05 Sable, full coverage.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

All.lies.all.the.time

4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I was a holdout until 2010 or so on paying bills online. And now almost everything gets paid online. I can’t remember the last time I wrote out a check. Probably 2017? Maybe 2018?

All the auto pay stuff goes on my credit card, so I rack up flight miles. I used to be very anal about checking my balance every day to make sure I wasn’t compromised. But then few times it did happen, the card issuer knew it before I did. One time someone bought $200 of stuff at Whole Foods. That DEFINITELY wasn’t me. Now I just check every week or two to make sure everything is functioning as it should.

6. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

8. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Used to pay my water bill that way, but now I get it drafted.

9. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Iran is going to be giddy to see this motley bunch show up without extradition orders. Haven't they filed a suit against the Trump administration already?

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

White hand
    Trouble throughout the land
    Orange face
    Such a terrible disgrace
    Red tie
    Another dangerous lie
    Boxy suit
    There's a treasury to loot

Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
    2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Russian government spies are behind a broad hacking campaign that has breached U.S. agencies and a top cyber firm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a53b88-3d7d-11eb-9453-fc36ba051781_story.html

"The Russian government hackers who breached a top cybersecurity firm are behind a global espionage campaign that also compromised the Treasury and Commerce departments and other U.S. government agencies, according to people familiar with the matter.

The FBI is investigating the campaign by a hacking group working for the Russian foreign intelligence service, SVR. The breaches have been taking place for months and may amount to an operation as long-running and significant as one that occurred in 2014-2015.

The group, known among private-sector security firms as APT29 or Cozy Bear, also hacked the State Department and the White House during the Obama administration."

Same group as was involved in hacking Hillary and the DNC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.