1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

we could do without the rape ideation around here right now. i say that as a person who doesn't really care about internet decorum.

RickStain likes this.
  2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

How convenient ...

4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

No surprise. You become an expert in property taxes -- and everything else -- when you spread your legs for the boss.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Better question - who will you call next year when Florida needs hurricane help?

garrow and Baron Scicluna like this.
  6. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Some of you people seem to forget that, if we didn’t give special privileges and powers to those who have a lot of money, no one would want to be rich.

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'm curious who the other 10 are. This guy has Trump tied for second, Forrest is a good call. Hoover, McCarthy, I almost am willing to give Nixon a pass because as bad as he was, he did a lot of good - EPA, China, ending the draft, ending Vietnam, signed Title IX, desegregation, lowered the voting age, tribal self-determination, deescalation of the nuclear threat, the war on cancer - all good things that continue to pay dividends. I still think Buchanan, Roger Taney and John Calhoun belong on the list.

Their view: The 5 worst Americans in history | Times Leader

OscarMadison likes this.
  8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Miller.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Funny to see the publish date of that piece: May 26, 2017.

So Trump made that list four months after being inaugurated. Wonder how that panel would rank them now.

11. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

12. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Once again Washington flips the bird at states, especially those who pay into the pot more than they get.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.