1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Update on Trump Tower implosion in Atlantic City.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Tweet smarter, not harder.

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. DanOregon

You do get the sense that there are two types of Trumper electeds - those that know this is all just a show to make sure they're not primaried, and those that didn't get that memo.

TowelWaver likes this.
  4. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

Marissa retired from Yahoo in 2017.

5. Carlkolchak

Carlkolchak Member

If masks work why is a vaccine needed? Who profits from the vaccine?
    If masks work why does the world have to shutdown?
    If a vaccine works and you want to take it, why do you care if some don't want it in their body?
    Why won't the media shutdown?
    If mask lovers are so afraid of the virus, why don't they hide inside and let the rest of the world go on?
    Why doesn't the media promote building strong immune system with a high vitamin c d diet?
    Whatever happened to living with no fear, being tough and resilient?
    Why doesn't the media ask about the $3.7m Fauci and Obama sent to the Wuhan lab?
    Why doesn't the media investigate Yale's charles leiber and his suspicious links to the supposed virus?
    Would american communists conspire with CCP to create a fake virus to destroy America and Trump, is this possible?
    How come Fauci didn't wear a mask at the Nationals game?
    How come hypocrite Chris Cuomo has been caught not wearing a mask in public many times and the media ignores it?
    Is the cure of this supposed virus more dangerous than the supposed virus itself?
    Why do all leftists completely trust the vaccine 100 percent?
    When did Bill gates become a doctor and what was he doing at epstein island?
    What was supreme court judge john roberts doing on those epstein island flight logs? Is he blackmailed?
    Why is the media not investigating John Roberts being on the epstein island flight logs?

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Just like Fiorello LaGuardia did.

7. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Math is hard for Dumb Donald. He's used to stealing the pieces so the other side never does have more.

8. DanOregon

Call now and get our introductory special for just $9.11.

Kato, 2muchcoffeeman and matt_garth like this.
  9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for Mo Brooks to try to sidetrack the electoral vote in the House and Senator Tuberville to second it. Call it the Alabama Moron Caucus.

Fred siegle likes this.
  10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

They probably thought she meant love button

11. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

I don’t suppose there’ll be a mushroom cloud.

Fred siegle, garrow and HanSenSE like this.
  12. DanOregon

Typically, Senators lay out for a few months before making their first floor speech - I'm guessing "Coach" will do it differently.

"Now friends, I'm just an old ball coach, but I'd like to call a TIME OUT on this election. Perhaps, this election deserves an INSTANT REPLAY, to make sure we're making the right call here. Now some might just think i'm DELAYING THE GAME with this - but does our country not deserve to be certain that we don't TURNOVER the White House on a BAD CALL?" Frankly, I find it OFFENSIVE that there isn't more outrage at this ILLEGAL FORMATION of a "Biden Administration." What I'm trying to say is we can't FUMBLE this.!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.