1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Carlkolchak likes this.
  2. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I haven't been one to say send them all to the gallows... but send them all to the gallows.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Journalism question here about this ...

The opening quote presented in the book doesn’t come from one of the fifty-two contributors but from former two-term President Ronald Reagan. “For the life of me, and I’ll never know how to explain it, but when I met that man, I felt like I was the one shaking hands with the President.”

I thought that quote was very interesting, so I started digging to find out where and when Reagan said it. But the only search results for it come from tss.ib.tv in connection with your book. So where did you find that quote? Did Reagan himself say it to you before he died in 2004 and you filed it away?

The Reagan Library seems to have no record of it in Reagan's collection of diaries ... Records Show Scant Reagan-Trump Ties

4. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

Advice taken, and he's gone into the ignore list.

5. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Yes they are. Doesn't even feel like the same state.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

The Trump family:

[​IMG]

2muchcoffeeman and TowelWaver like this.
  7. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Why is it that when you ask someone what time it is, they look at their wrist even if they're not wearing a watch?

8. JC

JC Well-Known Member

The I have a black friend defense. Does he know your views on race relations and how you want to keep the country white?

9. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

When Maxwell gets convicted that's when all the pus oozes out about 'Epstein Island' (which should be blown off the map when all salient business has been concluded)

10. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

11. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

“Drumpf”!

12. Carlkolchak

Carlkolchak Member

I have many black and non white friends. I don't want America to be just white, that's impossible, but is it wrong to resist being replaced and eliminated? Because that is what the agenda is. Open borders for all white nations except Israel, why is that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.