1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Still a disaster.

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

What's wrong with what he did? The Constitution allows it.

No, I didn't forget the blue font. It's unethical what Trump did but the Constitution doesn't require an ethical President; it just requires a (somewhat) law-abiding one.

Our governing document is broken and the quickest way to get it patched is to continue to have Trump shine a light on its many holes.

3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Yes, he's all those. But what price will he pay for being them? None.

Inky_Wretch and OscarMadison like this.
  4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

So, you change the subject instead of discussing the objectively stupid observation you posted.

5. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

But something written in the 1700s when we thought the sun was the center of the universe is so star spangled perfect it cannot be questioned.

TigerVols likes this.
  6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

MORE BULLSHIT GASLIGHTING

Said "exoneration" was based solely on the presumption that no president can be indicted for anything, ever.

2muchcoffeeman and Inky_Wretch like this.
  7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

there goes his blue check i will alert the cooluminati

poindexter likes this.
  8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Good for him. Like I said, I didn't know.

NAFTA was evil according to Oswalt? Or someone else? That's an interesting take.

I appreciate this was written before Trump, but of course it goes without saying many conservatives have had a huge issue with Trump. They've said so vocally, too.

9. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

It is time to begin ignoring it.

10. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

In 30 days he'll be gone. Just, gone. And the next four years will decide if he's gonna come back. Which, my God, he just might.

Democrats can either bathe in their lusty rage for this guy, or they can get their heads about themselves and make America a little better and a little less ravenous for revolution. I guess we'll see. I actually think, for whatever the reason, Joe Biden's interested in turning the page. Are others? To be so means doing something counter-intuitive to their hearts: Downgrading the man's reach and impact on every waking second of the news cycle.

I feel like the character in Inception trying to convince his wife to wake up from limbo.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Honest question - do Republicans enjoy Christmas movies like It's a Wonderful Life and a Christmas Carol? Who do they root for?

12. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I don't disagree with you. He can, and will, use every weapon to his advantage. This just confirms that pardons for friends and family need to be vetted by a neutral panel. I would like to see Biden make that (unofficial) policy and see future presidents follow it.

TigerVols likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.