1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

He'll be somewhere overseas, probably Moscow, where he'll trade the two Air Force One 747s ($8 billion) as the down payment on his luxury penthouse.

Of course he probably thinks the billions and billions and billions and billions of dollars he and Monkey Boy Mnuchin have been shipping over there are waiting for him, as uncle Vlad promised. Gee, what a surprise he is in for.
    Vlad is altering the deal. Pray he doesn't alter it any further.

OscarMadison and maumann like this.
  2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I saw a clip where Loeffler addressed this in a way she only could: The votes for her were legit, but the count for Trump was messed up. Lather, rinse, repeat.

maumann likes this.
  3. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

If you're speaking long-term, then until there's a solid middle class again (if that can even happen), I don't know that we get close to a solution. I have to believe a lot of this is tied to economics.

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I am not sure a Governor can block extradition to another state unilaterally.

5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

He told a crowd to march down to the Capitol and that there needs to be a very strong response to a Congress who wouldn't illegally overturn an election. Those people then rioted, killed a cop and we are lucky that the body count was so low. How the fuck are you not immediately instituting proceedings to remove him from office?

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Think about it: what more use is Fatfuck now to Uncle Vlad?

Just a loose end. Look out below.

maumann and TowelWaver like this.
  7. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

Capitol Insurrection - 5
    Benghazi - 4

This should be brought up every fucking day. Hold it over every GOPer's head.

8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  9. champ_kind

champ_kind Well-Known Member

Has to start with more regulation of social media. The companies themselves didn't stop this when it was controllable because it was too lucrative for them. These people genuinely believed and still believe they were saving America from tyranny, communism and a stolen election. There have always been people like this, but there didn't used to this many of them and the president wasn't one of them. There's a lot of toothpaste to put back in the tube. Restoring the fairness doctrine would help.

A restoration of the civil rights act will do some to prevent people like Hawley and Cruz from getting elected in the future, but they need to be removed from the senate (they won't be, but maybe just maybe they won't be re-elected).

Sadly, none of this will be fixed in our lifetimes, and I include myself (I'm 38).

OscarMadison and maumann like this.
  10. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Find a FBI handbook from the 60s and 70s on operations and strategy. There has to be one in the archives somewhere. If it isn’t digitized already, import it into a searchable format. Find all the instances of “Black Panthers” and replace them with “White Pussies.”

(I’m still trying to decide if that message should be in the blue font.)

11. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

In Russia, Windows deletes you.

12. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Speaking of Air Force 1, I hope someone from Biden's transition team tells Boeing not to paint the new plane with that gaudy ass look Trump picked out. Keep it the way it is.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.