1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

No. There are a LOT of these trump assholes who are not economically disadvantaged.

2. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

the blue screen of what is most definitely not anything resembling an unfortunate occurrence resulting in bodily harm and ultimately a cessation of neurological activity

2muchcoffeeman and maumann like this.
  3. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

That much is certainly true, having seen CEOs and lawyers and representatives in the mob. I've also seen high-level retired partners that I used to work with that have in recent years been brainwashed as well...so there are definitely other factors. Right-wing media brainwashing being a key one.

maumann likes this.
  4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Thanks for voting, fucktard cultist fuckheads!

poindexter likes this.
  5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

He keeps this up, not even Parler will want him.

6. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

These guys..

sgreenwell likes this.
  7. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

One thing mentioned on the news today was that who knows what happened to computer networks in the Capitol while bedlam took place.

I'm sure there were a few smart people among the mob who knew where to go rummaging. Perhaps to cover some folks' tracks.

maumann likes this.
  8. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Polonium is blue. COINCIDENCE?!

DanielSimpsonDay likes this.
  9. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Thanks to Charter Spectrum, I had no Internet at home the entire afternoon of the riot from about 12:30 to 5 p.m., at least some of which was time I was supposed to be working in the news business. If it weren't for the fact that we never lost Internet at the office, which has a different ISP, I would have had to wonder if there was some third-world shit going on. Charter blamed the outage, which affected basically all of Minnesota, Wisconsin and the U.P. on "third-party damage to our fiber-optic network."

10. HanSenSE

Not to work @Starman's corner, but is he fantasizing about Ivanka in this photo?

11. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Which reminds me: If your job relies on working from home, pay the money to run the cheapest second line you can from a different ISP, just in case. Also a good idea to make sure you have personal hotspot capability on your phone — it doesn’t have to be the most expensive unlimited plan, but something that can get you enough to send a story or keep up with the news.

My GF and I both work from home; her company actually pays for a dedicated connection for her for security reasons. We also have our phones on different carriers (I’m on Verizon, she’s on T-mobile) just so we are set if one goes down.

maumann likes this.
  12. HanSenSE

Do we have an extradition treaty with the Scots?
    (EDIT: This has been asked and answered. Ah, West Coast lag.)
    CNN speculating he'll leave for Maralago on the 19th. Plenty of time for the transition team to carpet bomb the White House with disinfectants.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.