1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I suppose we all suspected the could do this, but this is still pretty wild.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You do need all the help you can get, so the pile-jumping is no surprise.

3. outofplace

That was my point. Glad you actually grasped it for once. Now please, answer the question. Perhaps you need a third option. Its it cowardice and a lack of conviction behind your claim that babies are being murdered?

While you are at it, if you are going to do nothing but lob insults as you run from the issue, at least raise your level past elementary school foolishness. Thank you.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Suck a dick, cocksucker.

You still won't answer the question. You believe dear sweet cute little babies are getting slaughtered every day. Why don't you get off your ass and do something about it? Load up on guns, bring your friends.

Tick ... tick .... tick ....

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm sure he was a great father.

Why couldn't over incarceration have taken care of this guy.

Kwauhuru Govan was a moody man, according to those who knew him: a good father who used to play with his two young children at their home in Bushwick, Brooklyn, but was prone to crime and violence.

From age 18, court records show, he was in and out of trouble with the law — and in and out of prison. His offenses were both large and small: Once, in Prospect Park, he was caught by the police with an illegal ninja star weapon in his pocket. A few years later, he was sentenced to a three-year prison term for committing armed robbery at a Central Florida deli.

But it was in his cell in Florida that Mr. Govan, a tall, fit man of 38, found himself accused of his most serious crime: the 13-year-old murder of a teenage girl from Bushwick whose body he was said to have dumped in an alley, naked, bruised and stuffed inside laundry bags. And that accusation, made this fall, led quickly to another: that one year later he had also killed a 19-year-old man from the same Brooklyn neighborhood and spread parts of his decapitated body in trash bags in a subway station and a recycling plant.

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

When Starman AND Starbaby are pissed at me, I KNOW I'm doing life right.

Stoney, SpeedTchr and YankeeFan like this.
  7. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Am I missing some connection here that would land this on the politics thread?

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Same little birdie that told Fucko that Obama was tapppping his phones.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  9. outofplace

Translation: I have you trapped, so you are going to use Starman for cover and run like a coward. This latest scam of yours is even more of a reach than usual.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Psst. They have phones these days that are smart. How smart? A helluva lot smarter than Dr. Ben Carson.

11. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

OK guys enough. You've made your points, now move on. Maybe it is time for another 24 hours off. We get to this point now and then on this thread.

HanSenSE and HC like this.
  12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

What I meant to say was cut back on the Cadillacs and Colt 45s.

Tarheel316 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.