1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

This ...

Opinion: I've had it with interviewing Trump supporters who go off the deep end - CNN

I'm fucking tired of trying to coddle these people. I used to think, okay, Hillary blew it by not trying to communicate with the working-class base that used to partly define the Democratic party, but fuck the lot of these inbred rabble. They will believe absolutely anything Trump and OAN spouts at them, will not even give an objective argument the slightest thought and suffering from a much bigger mass psychosis than Jonestown.

Mngwa, Stoney, Smallpotatoes and 12 others like this.
  2. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

The huge one we encountered was an engineering gaffe. In cold climates in our turbo engines we built, un-combusted gas was collecting in the oil pan. Car still ran, we just had brand new cars with check engine soon lights.

3. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

That’s rough. How did the dealership handle it?

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

And there’s a story. Not about the ceremony, but about Toby Keith and Kris Kristofferson.

5. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

And to think he got elected.

HanSenSE, garrow and OscarMadison like this.
  6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

And Mitch can’t slow it down.

HanSenSE, swingline, garrow and 4 others like this.
  7. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Yup. NEVER buy the first year of a model, whether all-new or after a refresh, especially a refresh with any mechanical tweaks.

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

The guy is dumb as a rock. Utterly clueless, he will be an embarrassment to my state for years to come.

Tarheel316, HanSenSE, Stoney and 2 others like this.
  9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

He took a tour of a local hospital a couple of days ago and was astonished to find it chock full of people with Covid. Horrible disease!

I don't think he's trying to keep Trump in. He's just so damn stupid that he does not understand that Jan. 20 is the day. Someone need to tell him it's like opening day of the season, when the calendar gets there, you go.

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

11. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

He’s the only Republican senator who I believe is completely genuine.

He’s genuinely this stupid.

12. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I bought a 2011 Sentra in 2013. I paid it off in two years, back when this thing called freelancing money existed. I haven’t had a car payment in six years. It’s now a rolling tin can — living in the city and getting your bumper and hubcaps scratched up, that’s life — and I’m thinking of getting something else, but man I love the lack of a car payment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.