1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

How long until businesses (and the new administration) decide “We’re not spending money on capital projects inside these house districts represented by utterly batshit insane seditionists”?

Here in Alabama, the big non-football news this week has been the Trump administration decreeing at the last minute that Space Command headquarters be awarded to Huntsville, home to Mo “Today we start kicking ass” Brooks. The very Republican governor put out a press release very specifically omitting him from the list of people responsible (but including now ex-Senator Doug Jones), but there’s still some worry that Biden could flip it back to Colorado Springs because of morons like Brooks and Tommy Tuberville.

I’m not saying never put another project in a red district. But if you run a private business, how do convince your best talent to move somewhere like Colorado-3 or Georgia-14 when the majority of the population demands representation by lunatics and/or hardcore bigots? And how comfortable do you feel hiring from the pool of available employees already in these places?

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
  3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Space Force is a very visible baby of Fatfuck's Biden can strangle in a hurry. Just issue an order folding it back into the Air Force (and divert a healthy chunk of its budget to NASA).

In addition to sending demolition crews to the Rio Grande to tear "the wall" down to scrap metal.

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

garrow likes this.
  8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I’ve never subscribed to any of those stigmas. I bought a powder blue, five year old Lincoln Continental when I was 19 and have been driving luxobarges ever since.

9. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Red is superior.

TigerVols likes this.
  10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

If this is who I think it is, he’s the no bullshit motherfucker who came into Hurricane Katrina, kicked everyone’s ass and straightened shit out.

11. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

There has to be an abandoned Waffle House someplace in Alabama or Mississippi they can repurpose.

OscarMadison and tapintoamerica like this.
  12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Not a whole lot of difference between Colorado Springs and Alabama when talking about fanatics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.