1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Ryan is disgusting. The scary thing is the House Freedom Caucus doesn't think he goes far enough. They are all but telling poor and old people to die.

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  2. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

3. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

4. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

No doubt. Ryan comes across as a more contemptible figure every day because, unlike the Trumpian buffoons, he's smart enough to know better, but just does not give a shit about anyone less fortunate than himself. He could not possibly care less about the notion of millions of families losing their health care coverage, that much is exceedingly obvious.

Tarheel316, HanSenSE and Deskgrunt50 like this.
  5. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

6. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

It's impossible to understand.

It'll be interesting to see what happens between Trump and Ryan. The leaked Breitbart tape is clearly the first step by the White House toward completely pinning the shitty health care bill all on Ryan.

One good thing that could come from this awful bill is gutting Ryan of some of his power.

TowelWaver and Stoney like this.
  7. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I was baptized in our local Southern Baptist church in the early 80's. They were one of the sweetest, most welcoming groups of people I've ever come across in my over 50 years. While I've decided to believe differently, Southern Baptists have always held a special place in my life. To see them become evangelical was very hard. I'm hoping Mr. Moore can survive to bring more sanity and less hatred to the Southern Baptists.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

He's typical of all Republicans who have attached their star to Trump, just to screw Obama.

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.