1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I think a lot of what people want to see is buried in the corporate returns and good luck ever getting a peek at those.

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Probably, but not necessarily. Personally, if I was in charge of an agency that could send me to prison, I'd be increasing their budget by 25 percent, not cutting it. Does the phrase "disgruntled former employee" ring a bell?

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

LOL. Nothing burger. Not enough details. We all knew he paid very little in taxes.

Back to Building Off The Grid.

Machine Head likes this.
  4. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

5. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Goddamit. God Fucking dammit. You mean I have to root for that Ron White looking motherfucker to wipe out that smug prick?

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

The Royal Rumble of assholes

7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

8. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

9. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

There certainly wasn't much of anything there other than speculation. It's not shocking that rich people want to eleminate the alternative minimum tax as Trump says he wants to do. It is offensive that without it Trump would have paid 3 percent instead of 24 percent.

But unless this is the start of lots of tax documents being leaked, there wasn't much new.

10. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

11. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

I'm the YF of this thread now, but this is interesting: the idea Trump leaked it himself

YankeeFan likes this.
  12. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

It would fit his lifetime pattern to have been the leaker. Is John Miller on the return address?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.