1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  2. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

The best temperament.

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

4. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

I'm not really behind the movement to undermine Gorsuch's nomination. Unlike a lot of Trump's nominees, he's eminently qualified for the job.

Say his nomination does get torpedoed by the Senate. Trump will just nominate someone dumber and less-qualified.

I Should Coco and FileNotFound like this.
  5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Well, when you don't want the professionals to do any actual investigating it's best to whine to your base on Twitter.

6. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Have we fully embraced the irony that this whiny bitch's supporters wear shirts that say "Fuck Your Feelings?"

dixiehack likes this.
  7. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

It actually gives me some comfort, knowing that he's reduced to stamping his foot and trying to convince us of lies on Twitter. Underlines that he should not be taken seriously.

And, hey ... the bomb hasn't dropped yet.

8. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

If he gets bogged down enough, both sides could win. For Republicans, perhaps the power of the imperial presidency has been reduced moving forward and congress will re-assume some of the power it has ceded over the last 35 years. For Democrats, Trump's most outlandish policies get watered down enough to be palatable and they actually have a shot in 2018 when it looked like they were cooked just a couple months ago.

9. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Trump is the biggest safe-space needing, easily-triggered snowflake of them all.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The guy that sent the strobe is obviously an asshole. Maybe even a criminal.

But there's still no evidence Eichenwald suffered a seizure, and I'm not sure how he would prove that he did.

When I posted earlier, charges had yet to be filed against jew_goldstein. And, while Kurt and his lawyers have likened his actions to assault, that's not what he's been charged with.

Maybe they'll be able to convict him cyberstalking. Proof that he had a seizure would likely not be necessary in that case.

And, CNN's headline is a joke too. I guess they've just decided he did suffer a seizure, despite no evidence of such being presented.

Man arrested after tweet causes epilepsy seizure

Tweet to journalist causes epilepsy seizure, man arrested - CNN.com

12. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Tapps are there and will be found, but some music while the hearing kicks off:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.