1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I'm not sure that is true, but the point stands. You do it quite often.

2. outofplace

Yes, seeing you run from admitting you were wrong about something again is amusing.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Hey, @tapintoamerica , who are you calling on to denounce this conspiracy theory?

4. outofplace

I don't have one. I do have an issue with your inconsistency on this and other matters, but that has become a given.

5. YankeeFan

I didn't even garner a "fair enough" here?

Donny in his element likes this.
  6. outofplace

I'll denounce it. That sort of speculation is irresponsible.

7. YankeeFan

People also like to cite this rumor monger as an expert. Who's supposed to denounce her?

[​IMG]

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

What reason is there to denounce it?

None.

BadgerBeer likes this.
  9. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Neutral Corner, Linky_Wretch ...

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I do it a lot. I'll post a link, which will come up on this board as a headline like "Trump does something dumb again". I figure those who are interested will click through, just as I click on YF's tweets to see what they say. I fully believe that my adding "This looks really interesting, it's a great new take on just how fucking stupid Trump is" does not really add much. Sometimes I'll write a paragraph or two, sometimes I'll clip a money quote and post it.

Mostly it's just that I spot something that interests me and throw it on the board if I feel that it is germane to a current discussion. Feel free not to read them.

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I quoted a tweet of hers a week ago and Michael Gee told me that she was an unreliable source, not suitable for discussion here. He didn't say "I denounce her" though, so it may not count.

12. YankeeFan

No issue with you, except that a lot of the time, you're running behind, and someone else has already posted it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.