1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Luv Guv expected to resign at press conference in 10 minutes.

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Aggressiveness bothers me.
    So does sticktoitiveness. Or something. I'm sure there are a couple of other words I could add to the list of words that should be stricken from the dictionary or common usage.

3. tapintoamerica

Wow. I thought he, as a great conservative Christian, hadn't done anything wrong. I'm so confused. I thought they were great Patriots whose integrity can't be questioned.

4. tapintoamerica

Another great day for the NRA.

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Our lt. gov is a widely-rumored lush who mismanaged the state's 529 college savings plan into insolvency during her last gig as treasurer. But of course she got promoted because Jesus will send you to hell if you vote for an Alabama Democrat.

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Several politicians and lobbyists saw this coming a while back. The tunnel in her back where they put their arm has already been installed.

7. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

8. tapintoamerica

If she eviscerated funding targeted for education, she was doing what the GOP base wanted. Anything to keep people from going to college is A-OK in Ala. Especially since many of those saving would also be recipients of free school lunches. And we know, of course, that such people deserve to be shamed because they are poor and poverty is a sign of moral failing.

9. tapintoamerica

10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

11. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Bentley and his wife, Dianne, after his resignation

12. tapintoamerica

I'm not. But you can be sure the NRA is. Gun sales spike after these things.
    And to this point, has your president commented on this tragedy ? No? Wonder why not. It wouldn't be because of the $30,300,000 he got from the NRA, would it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.