1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Nah. That's not the reason.

The reason is that the left has an irrational hatred of Trump, and will criticize him for anything -- even things they declared were nothing burgers under Obama, and which they criticized others for trying to raise as an issue.

It's really quite glorious to see you guys become the very thing you claimed to hate for 8 years.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

My hatred for Trump is completely, 100 percent rational.

Iron_chet and HC like this.
  4. YankeeFan

First line in his New York Times obit, no doubt. Already have it in the can already, I'm sure.

5. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

jr/shotglass likes this.
  6. Neutral Corner

7. YankeeFan

It's funny too, since George W. Bush was criticized for golfing, to the point that he gave it up for the remainder of his presidency.

But, the same folks who criticized him, defended Obama, and are now back to criticizing now that Trump is in office.

Let's also not forget with this whole "85 days" that Obama wasn't a golfer when he came into office. He got into the game as president.

Lets add in the number of basketball games Obama participated in. Trump is at zero through his first 85 days.

QYFW likes this.
  8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

9. YankeeFan

10. YankeeFan

Duh.

That's why it's funny to see the uber intellectual left do the very same thing, after criticizing the right for 8 years for the very same behavior.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  11. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Twenty-one percent of his presidency has been spent on a golf course.

Which, by the way, is fine with me. The less time he has to fuck this country up the ass.

bigpern23 likes this.
  12. Neutral Corner

From the David Brooks snark column at the top of the page:

"I hope the president continues to play golf (I don’t get those progressive critics who say Trump is ruining the world and then they complain because he takes time off)."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.