1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Meet the new Puppet, same as the Old Puppet.

2. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

He IS their chosen puppet.

The work was already done.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fatfuck Christie is a world class asshole in his own right, so no sympathy for that loadbag.

Obviously in the Kushner family the emotional ordeal of being humiliated and cuckolded when your spouse has sex with a repugnant whore-paramour is a family tradition.

Jared must be well schooled in gritting his teeth and grinning as he sits outside Ivanka's bedroom door, listening to Fucko huffing and puffing and grunting inside.

But obviously he knew what he was getting into.

4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

No, he's just not Hillary. Russia would have backed anyone opposing her. He's just the one our idiots voted for in the primaries.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

York lays out an entire storyline and theory then backtracks by making it only plausible with one word: "Maybe" ...

I mean, the backstory is interesting but you can't proffer an entire theory then pull back the reins and let it all hang with Maybe. And especially when Jared says "ancient history" had nothing to do with Christie's ouster.

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Yeah. Yeah. They're anti-fascists. That sounds so heroic.

Were they anti-fascists when they protested the WTO in Seattle or the G20 in Toronto?

Nope. Back then, they were anti-globalists.

They're extreme leftists, but the leftists doesn't want to be associated with them, all while trying to portray the alt-right as a major force on the right.

7. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Cmon, you start every post with the left or liberals.

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Sure.

But even I don't believe these guys are main stream leftists/liberals. They're fringe. There aren't a lot of them. But when a whole bunch of them show up in Seattle, Toronto, or Berkeley they seem bigger than they are.

The same is true of the alt-right. Richard Spencer, who I'd never heard of until this campaign, had something like 150 people at his D.C. event that was widely covered because of the Nazi salute.

JC likes this.
  9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You don't know that and you can't back it up.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

As long as Steve Bannon and his crew has Trump's ear, the alt-right is a major force. Certainly much bigger than the alt-left.

(But not as much as alt-country.)

HanSenSE likes this.
  11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I absolutely know Hillary Clinton was the candidate Russia favored the least. What I don't know is what --- if any --- efforts they would have made to derail her candidacy had someone other than Trump won the nomination. But that's because we don't even know what --- if any --- efforts they did make for Trump. We just have a lot of suspicion and a mountain of Hillary butt-hurt that slants everyone's thought process on the thing.

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.