1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

HanSenSE and Inky_Wretch like this.
  2. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Linky isn't very good at playing constitutional scholar.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

4. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Someone should remind Dear Leader that there is no filibuster in the House and he can't get anything through there either.

Jssst21 and HanSenSE like this.
  5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

6. WCIBN

WCIBN Active Member

I was going to start a new thread for this story but figured it would be deemed "political" and will add it here instead:

The Archbishop of Kansas City, Kansas informs his parishes they need to sever ties with the Girl Scouts of America and in its place form American Heritage Girls chapters as the GSoA are "too liberal".

Kansas archdiocese severs ties with Girl Scouts and urges end to cookie sales

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

OH DEARIE DEARIE ME!!!!

The ***Pretty Princess*** almost had a boo-hoo over Daddy's horny mouth!!

Trump's 'Access Hollywood' Scandal Reportedly Drove Ivanka To Tears

Obviously though the Double-D Darling was not quite moved enough emotionally to say, "Look, god damn it, I have put up with your fucking horny-handed perverted behavior long fucking enough, if you EVER touch me, or make ONE God damn public comment about me other than 'my daughter is a fine young lady and I have the highest personal respect for her on every level, and I utterly retract and apologize for anything I may have ever said to the contrary,' I'll slap your fuckin' dentures right out of your head on national teevee, Secret Service or no Secret Service. And then I'll call a press conference for every network and news service, and I will tell them EVERYTHING. And I mean EVERYTHING. And that's how I will Make Fucking America Fucking Great Again."

Nope, wasn't quite upset enough to say that.

Last edited: May 2, 2017
    Iron_chet likes this.
  9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

A chef and restaurant manager talking about food waste and how much food is available and saying that there is no legitimate reason for hunger in this society isn't "getting political". He's stating a fact and being humane. Hell, we burn corn in our gasoline so that there will be another market for the surplus. We refuse to buy or eat vegetables that have a small bruise or look funny. Instead of pulling it off or cutting it out, we throw it away.

There are children in this country who go to bed hungry, and we could do something about it, but instead I guess they need to grab those bootstraps and go sell newspapers or something.

Oh, wait...

10. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

WordPress link?

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I blame prenatal exposure to Adam Corolla.

dixiehack likes this.
  12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Stick with Broadway musicals. You're better making cracks about things you know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.