1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Yeah, had mine out two years ago. One day on the couch DL and I was pretty much OK.

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

God damn ...

QYFW likes this.
  3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Well, since we're derailed on movies...

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Pls print.

How dumb are these people?

FBI Director James Comey revealed Wednesday that Hillary Clinton emails containing classified information were "somehow" being forwarded to former congressman Anthony Weiner by his wife and top Clinton aide, Huma Abedin.
    "Somehow, her emails were being forwarded to Anthony Weiner, including classified information by her assistant, Huma Abedin," he said.

In separate exchange with Sen. John Kennedy of Louisiana, Comey said Abedin appeared to have had a regular practice of forwarding emails to Weiner for him "to print out for her so she could then deliver them to the secretary of state."

But there was no indication that Abedin "had a sense that what she was doing was in violation of the law" Comey added, and investigators couldn't prove any sort of criminal intent.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

The Clintons! The Clintons! Look at the Clintons!

Please don't look at what President Trump is actually doing or saying. Please.

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

They probably think The Orient Express is Chinese takeout.

7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Any idea what's happening in Congress today?

doctorquant likes this.
  8. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

How long until SJWs get collectively told to "STFU" by fellow liberals?

9. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Lost count of the number of my fellow classmates who needed to have education rammed down their throats or else they wouldn't have shown up at school. So at least in the 1980s education was not a privilege.

10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Well, shit, if you can't trust your husband, who can you trust?

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

She was forwarding him emails to print, but didn't know how they ended up on the laptop?

I think we all know that's a lie, and the fact that she didn't turn them over herself during the investigation can only be because she was worried about what might be contained in them. It was clear obstruction, and should have been prosecuted.

Abedin's lawyers have previously said she did not know the emails were on Weiner's laptop and did not know how they got there.

12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I cringe whenever I hear the phrase "gall bladder surgery." My father was undergoing such when, about five minutes after the initial incision, they stumbled across all those things in his liver that weren't supposed to be there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.