1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I think @Starman has won a couple of journalism awards ... some posters are more equal than others.

2. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

Not read any Patriots articles lately? Vigilantes don't read. Vigilantes attack!

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Yes! Journalism awards and a bagful of empty pop cans will get you a cheeseburger off the dollar menu at Mickey D, and don't you forget it.

4. doctorquant

I miss the days when Holder and Lynch had their weekly Klan/supremacist roundups.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Why? You already seem to know. The point stands. YF constantly whines about the Clintons whether it is relevant or not and part of that is to try to divert the discussion away from President Trump's troubles. I can't imagine who has been demonstrating that tactic for him. Can you?

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Point taken.
    Question still pending: What % of the militia/Klan/League of the South vote did your guy get?

7. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Not taking sides here, but Dickie has helped the faslely accused and collected a five-figure Christmas bonus. Yet he still is subject to penalties. Not saying Starman should be penalized or have a thread locked.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Why are you talking about YF that way?

9. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Fuck you, stalker.

10. doctorquant

That's it? I thought they came with, at a minimum, at least one jejune ass-licker for a sidekick.

11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Of course I know. It was the top news story all day. You follow the news?

12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Dick angered the wrong mall cop.

cjericho likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.