1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Star Man, we are under one sky in our disgust for this creature, but the incest is not rooted in fact.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The active shooter situation at Ohio State reminded me of one of the duties Trump will be absolutely lousy at - Consoler in Chief. The man has little to no empathy at all, so I expect his speeches during times of national mourning to be a complete and utter clusterfuck.

HanSenSE, Smallpotatoes and Dyno like this.
  3. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

"Heroes? Heroes don't get shot. I like the people who run away."

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I'd happily contribute an extra dollar in taxes per year if he'd forgo them altogether.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Uh uh uh uh uh, farty boy, this is NOT something the mean nasty media made up out of thin air -- in factt the fucking pig pervert keeps going back to it again and again and again:

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/a-complete-ish-history-of-donald-trumps-obsession-with-1787304637

[​IMG]

This is a fucking animal no responsible parent would ever allow in a room alone with their child. And they elected him president.

6. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

"Parties are defined by their presidents. If Republicans don’t want their party to become the party of crony capitalism, they have to stop Trump from running an administration powered by payback, favors, and self-interest. And the way to do that is to vote down nominations of loyalists and sycophants, to beat back the legislation that emerges from this side of Trump’s personality, and to investigate and curb corruption within Trump’s network before it blossoms into kleptocracy."

Senate Republicans can save the country — and their party — from Trump

7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Chances of this happening are as close to zero as you can get without hitting it. Some of the Senators want in on the grift, some are ideological fanatics, the rest are cowards who think losing their jobs is the worst disaster that could befall the Republic.

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I suppose anything's possible, but I'm comfortable betting a paycheck that the GOP doesn't get a testicle transplant and start standing up to him now.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

"Nothing can stop that now."

[​IMG]

Well ... almost.

service_gamer and bigpern23 like this.
  10. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

11. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Star Man, you mentioned possible malware and surveillance.
    If you persist with this calumny- and you are pretty much the only one advancing it- you could run a few risks.
    I would caution anyone to watch very carefully what they type about this baby-man online.
    That goes for Fart, too.

12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.