1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Alec Baldwin says his Donald Trump is ‘exactly what he's like'

During an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Baldwin said he’s been told by someone in the White House his portrayal of the president on “Saturday Night Live” is spot on.

“I'm not going to name names, but a cabinet member walked up to me at a restaurant in Manhattan — Manhattan, that's a hint — and he goes, 'I gotta tell you something. This thing you're doing is good, it's really good,’” Baldwin said. “He goes, ‘I'll get fired if anybody quoted me saying this, but that's exactly what he's like when you do it.’”

[​IMG]

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

I received a letter from PRESIDENT TRUMP recently. It mentioned his stirring victory in 2016, and how he had built a legion of supporters. It then discussed how to preserve that legion and protect it from detractors, like those here.

The envelopes and paper made a fine fire.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

How many Pelosi town halls do we need? Does she think she's the presumptive Dem candidate?

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

OhPleaseOhPleaseOhPlease

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Is she giving any in her district?

CNN seems to have fallen in love with this format of late. They've got something coming up with Bernie Sanders soon as well.

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

It's super cheap programming. Just have to pay the crew. Cast works for free.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

They should have given it to him, and printed it in rainbow color Comic Sans.

Riptide, Michael_ Gee and HanSenSE like this.
  10. Starman

Tell us all about it, 300-pound fatfuck. How are those flights of stairs going? Do you have Bannon and America's Kosher Cuckold carry you down the stairs on a royal litter?

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  11. Starman

Edie Sedgwick died at 28 of a drug overdose. Want your daughter to channel her inner Nancy Spungen?

Fucking perverts. Shouldn't be allowed out loose in public among civilized people.

This is the party pushed by the true believers in a evangelical Jeezus. A Fucking bunch of child molesters.

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Town halls = college sports. Gotcha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.