1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

PS: Also, explaining why someone is wrong can often seem patronizing. I can't even tell you how many times I've been called arrogant for correcting someone's wrong-headed assertion, when, for me at least, someone who can't do something criticizing someone who can do it is the height of arrogance.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Do we know that? I know the assumption is that Middle East intel worth a shit is likely from Mossad, but has that actually come out?

3. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I must have been absent the day the paycheck was brought up. Somebody fill me in.

4. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Me, too. I don't get the joke.

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Large faction of anti-Israel Dems who should be pleased by this latest development.

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

"A main lesson here, no matter intent, is to leave kids out of our political discussions."

Sounds familiar.

9. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Check out the "Royal Bank of Scotland ..." thread ...

10. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Well, I posted about my investing acumen; at least someone told me I did (I think it was deleted since) . ... except I am not much of an investor and don't care to be. So I'll stipulate that Bill Miller knows more about investing than I do. So does @typefitter.

11. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

SJ.com style is actually "a prominent poster."

Donny in his element likes this.
  12. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

What about the large faction of Repubs who want Jews to die in the apocalypse so Jesus can come again? Will they be pleased by this latest development?

tapintoamerica likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.