1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

"I heard about that guy Ahab. The Arab.

People say he's a bad hombre."

2. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Maddow will be gone within a month or so.

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

SpeedTchr likes this.
  6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Perhaps you should rethink that line. I neither threw a tantrum, nor pulled it down. It's up and for sale if anyone wants to read it. Granted, I put a price on it that no one would pay but it's still up.

As for your description of tantrum, dear leader, I simply wanted you to tweet the story out the way I always shared your stories on social media. I really didn't give a shit if you liked it; you didn't, fine.

What I wanted was wider exposure that I knew you could give it. Maybe next time I'll get that tweet by writing something about a trans that makes her commit suicide.

7. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

The smart money is on Spicer as the first to go in a shakeup. Me, I'm taking McMaster.

At a Besieged White House, Tempers Flare and Confusion Swirls

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/us/white-house-staff.html?_r=0

There is a fear among some of Mr. Trump’s senior advisers about leaving him alone in meetings with foreign leaders out of concern he might speak out of turn. General McMaster, in particular, has tried to insert caveats or gentle corrections into conversations when he believes the president is straying off topic or onto boggy diplomatic ground.

This has, at times, chafed the president, according to two officials with knowledge of the situation. Mr. Trump, who still openly laments having to dismiss his first national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, has groused that General McMaster talks too much in meetings, and the president has referred to him as “a pain,” according to one of the officials.

8. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

In either case, Fart would owe us a case of beer

9. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

I agree with this, but this is what many of us imagined he would do. He's an idiot who only thinks about how things relate to him. Why would he consider how his actions might harm other people? This is who he has always been and if people didn't know that before they voted for him, they are deluded.

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

He really shouldn't piss off the Israelis.

11. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Meanwhile, McConnell told reporters today that any tax plan will need to be revenue neutral and the border adjustment tax likely won't fly in the Senate, either.

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.