1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Very tough to disagree with that thought. Who out there would be considered the "right" person given the political climate? I'm pretty goddamned sure it's not Mark Zuckerberg, but maybe only because I can't see him in a tie and three-button hoodie.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

What this country needs is a guy who ran a trillion dollar empire that includes manufacturing physical items of inventory that started in a garage without an Ivy League diploma. Bill Gates.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The Time article about how Russia targeted people on social media is pretty amazing.

| TIME

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

When does the Benghazi investigation resume, by the way? It was really vital to get to the bottom of that.

5. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

By the way, I find it hi-fucking-larious that the group of people who had a list of no fewer than three dozen "Obama's Katrina"(s) are now whining about how unhinged the other side is.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  6. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

So we're back to this, and I'll protest yet again: Anyone who uses that word on this board, where the use of "retard" draws harsh rebukes from all directions, uses it because he wants to say it, not because it's vital for the discussion. I'm surprised again that the moderators allow it, and that everyone just lets it slide.

It's an offensive word in any conversation, and yes I know that we're all adults here.

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

This take will be rendered superfluous by events of the day, but ...

This is one of many missteps by the Democrats: Going all-in with Clinton. Nobody took O'Malley seriously and Sanders bought quite a bit to the table, but let's set the wayback machine to 2008, when Obama emerged from about a half-dozen contenders. Dems got afraid of a variety of opinons?

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

A Chelsea Clinton take. Welcome back, YF.

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

10. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Nice Jay Cutler look:

[​IMG]

QYFW likes this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Thread Status: