1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

The difference is that the AG, Jefferson Beauregard Secessions III, has said that emphasis on homegrown (White) terrorism is going to be downgraded. The Portland incident does not seem to alarm the current administration as much as other flavors.

To commemorate Black History Month, Trump administration decrees that white supremacists can’t be terrorists

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Was this guy a white supremacist?

3. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

9. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

You wouldn't condemn a white supremacist who killed two men on a train after insulting Muslims.

10. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Glad that Baghdad Bob has found a better paying gig than as (whichever user that was) 's avatar.

11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I most certainly did. I'll do it again: I condemn killings in the name of any perverted ideology, whether it be white supremacy or Islam. I can say those things because I believe them and it doesn't matter that I agree with you on one of those things. You, on the other hand, are so afraid of agreeing with - - Gasp! -- a Republican that you literally cannot bring yourself to type the words, "I don't agree with anti-semitism and Sharia Law." So you would rather be associated with a woman- and gay-hating anti-Semite ideologue than agree with a political rival on a message board. Congrats, you're the worst.

cyclingwriter2 and SpeedTchr like this.
  12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

When the fatfuck wasn't offending half* the world and whimpering about exhaustion after two harrowing days of grueling luxury banquets.

*Hell, actually more like 3/4, and rising fast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.