1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I disagree that's it's tossing money away. It's prepping for the new economy that relies a whole lot less on fossil fuels. We can either be ahead of the game or behind. We SHOULD be way ahead. But instead Trump is conning people into thinking he'll bring back jobs that are never coming back.

And I believe the symbolism of being part of the Accord does matter on the world stage. It's a global economy. This action makes us look small and weak.

This move has absolutely about spite.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Fortunately the US never needs a favor from other countries.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fucko and his fuckhead followers want to shit on anything and everything the mooslim neegro ever touched, so for the next 100 years they can claim everything he ever had anything to do with was an utter disaster, just in case anybody's ever thinking of voting for one of "those people" again. (See what happened the first time?)

That's it.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

YF made a claim first. Why aren't you asking the same of him? Could it be that you share his sliding sale of evidence? Anything a Republican says must be taken as gospel, but anybody else must provide a mountain of evidence and they are still suspect.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

What's a sliding sale?

6. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

It's related to the '90s era Pirates somehow.

7. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

You know the "fit has hit the shan" when you're a B-list celeb like Griffin and you loose your Squatty Potty endorsement:

Kathy Griffin dumped by Squatty Potty, lambasted by Trump family over photo with bloody head

8. YankeeFan

Ooh. Eric Garcetti. I'm sure he'll be able to step out of the shadow of Obama, Clinton, and his own father to excite the Dem base.

And, if the Mayor of L.A. can't win over the people of Wisconsin, who can?

9. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Is that the mayor from "The Wire"?

11. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I see more than enough of Wisconsin on my Facebook feed to know it's a place worth ignoring.

12. YankeeFan

I had to go there this past week. It was depressing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.