1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Trump on loyalty and getting even in 1992. Disloyalty = " They didn't come to my aid. They didn't do small things that would have helped."

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

3. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Star Man-
    And you wonder why you lose the House, the Senate, the presidency, governorships and thousands of state legislature seats, just since Barry arrived.
    Just look at his eight years of failure and lack of achieving anything positive.
    Look at the way Mrs. Clinton conducts herself, her greed, her dishonesty, her corruption, her utter lack of accomplishment.
    Listen to the idiots in the leadership of both parties - if either had any good candidates, they would have nominated them. There is a leadership vacuum in all the major western countries.
    My granny used to call it a reckoning.
    I don't like it but that's what this eventuality was.

SpeedTchr and QYFW like this.
  4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

We now live in a new era, in which one party and ideological camp does not believe government can effectively address societal problems, does not believe it should even try, and will do everything in their power to fuck up any chances it could possibly work.

And now the trolls are in control.

They have no plans to do anything. Nothing. Their plans are to fuck up and destroy what other people have done.

And get rich scavenging the ruins.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
  5. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

No we don't.

QYFW likes this.
  6. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

Her utter lack of accomplishment?
    Geez, rip her for so many things and you'd be right. But she's accomplished far more than most anyone in public service.

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

LOL.

Even her supporters couldn't point to a single achievement during her time as Secretary of State.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Can you name an achievement of any SoS? Because most of the time the POTUS gets the credit (or blame).

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

11. 3_Octave_Fart

I will patiently wait for one of her voters here to cite a success either of her or her office in the last term.
    It will be difficult as Obama had about as incoherent a foreign policy doctrine as any president could have.

12. 3_Octave_Fart

Don't be so dramatic, dude.
    This is all ephemeral.
    Just the next president is going to have one hell of a mess to clean.
    I just want to see one moderate president in my lifetime. Just one. Now is that golden opportunity - so maybe it is a blessing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.