1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

LOL. Great scoop PBS.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

And attributed it to the source doing the reporting. And got it all done in 140 characters to satisfy the limit imposed by Twitter, the unhealthy addiction of our moron president and his chief fluffer on here, who savagely attacks Democrats at every turn then mewls like a little bitch when even a portion of what he dishes out gets turned back on his precious.

3. YankeeFan

You're hired!

4. YankeeFan

Let's publish the story now, and with any luck, someone will come forward to confirm it afterwards.

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Just saw it. I didn't feel like going through six pages before responding. Besides, JC never needs my help in humiliating himself.

Still, my point stands. After all that crap about birth certificates and mustard and being a closet Mooslim and flag pins and "does he really love this countree?" and supposed "whitey" tapes, now Republicans are throwing fits about wild rumors and speculation from third-hand sources. Sucks, doesn't it?

7. YankeeFan

Instead of asking twitter, why didn't you do some reporting?

8. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I wonder if he has been aggressively trying to hunt down the "tapes". ... in between his "reporting" about the " tapps." But so far, all he has found is a mountain of bullshit.

9. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I'd be really interested to know their verification process for Twitter solicitations.

10. YankeeFan

I was thinking about emailing him.

Would have to do some research to pull it off.

11. YankeeFan

What led to this?

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.