1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Opiod addiction is a massive problem. But it is such a racial dog whistle issue for the GOP.

2. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I'm sure this isn't breaking news but I'm proud to see my classmate Senator Harris expose AG Sessions for his squirrelly, weasel answers.

Riptide likes this.
  3. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

melock likes this.
  4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The never-ending war heats up.

5. Inky_Wretch

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

At least these anonymous sources claim direct knowledge of the interactions.

Last month’s appointment of Robert S. Mueller III as a special counsel to investigate possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia enraged President Trump. Yet, at least initially, he holstered his Twitter finger and publicly said nothing.

But behind the scenes, the president soon began entertaining the idea of firing Mr. Mueller even as his staff tried to discourage him from something they believed would turn a bad situation into a catastrophe, according to several people with direct knowledge of Mr. Trump’s interactions.

7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

And in Virginia, the Mike Cernovich-backed Corey Stewart, who cavorts with white supremacists on a regular basis, nearly won the nomination of the Only Real Party of True Patriots.

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

If national Democrats want to do more than make happy bleating noises about rebuilding the grassroots, flipping the House of Delegates would make a fine project.

9. Inky_Wretch

I'm sure she is just freelancing here.

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Just like health care, he's punting responsibility. Unless it works, of course, then he takes full credit.

Just how is that plan to stop ISIS coming along anyway?

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I thought that was just a trial balloon floated by a friend of Trump's who hadn't even talked to him.

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.