1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

The thing is that he has a hard floor of roughly 30%, whether he grabs pussy or shoots someone live on the air. That's not going to do too much to the Congress until their personal percentages take a big slide, and that's not happening yet. Maybe after the top secret, no one gets to read it just shut up and vote Senate AHCA gets slammed through and people realize what a reaming they took, but not yet.

As has often been cynically but accurately said, they are going to force through every wet dream of a bad policy they can, and then they'll blame it all on Trump.

Eventually, though, they are going to have a Brownback moment, where the voters and the ambitious new generation look at the ruins and vote against them.

Riptide and HanSenSE like this.
  2. Neutral Corner

3. Neutral Corner

4. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

6. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Not my point. Why would anyone wear a t-shirt with another (not a relative) person's face on it? Fuck that. Public office holders are our employees. I'm not going to wear a t-shirt with the-guy-who-does-my-lawn's mugshot on it.

BadgerBeer and CD Boogie like this.
  7. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

I love thinking of Trump as my fuckin employee. Thank you for that. "Oh, piss boy..."

8. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I would love Trump to explain what he would fix about Obama's Cuba policy other than "it's a horrible deal".

9. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I mean this will all sincerity, but probably what it would take would be if Trump got caught having an affair with a male staff member or other male figure. You're right that the Republicans would probably argue the need to keep moving forward and we can't compromise the integrity of the government even if Trump is dead to right with 20 times more than what the GOP would trip over themselves to impeach a Democrat. But if it comes down to a violation of one if their key principles—mainly white heterosexuality > any homosexuality or Christianity ∞> Islam—you might see them suddenly find the evidence a little more compelling for impeachment proceedings.

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Could say that about a lot of the things he calls horrible deals. But I suspect his biggest problem with it is Obama wrote it.

Webster and Neutral Corner like this.
  11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Exactly.

Slap GWB's name on establishing Bears Ears National Monument and Trump doesn't touch it.

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Studio 54. Umph umph umph umph.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.