1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Any way you spin it, Trump's mancrush on the Ruskies appears to have gone for naught - again. Aren't they supposed to be helping us defeat ISIS, per DT? Or is that part of the plan that was supposed to be unveiled in the first 100 days not ready yet, along with, oh, the rest of the report?

3. YankeeFan

LOL. Great hire NBC. Fox viewers had grown tired of her, and won't follow her to NBC.

NBC viewers will always view her as a Fox personality, and will never accept her.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The AP didn't say Russia was going to start firing at our jets. Nobody did, that I've seen.

5. Inky_Wretch

Trump begged for a compliment about how well the USA built the Panama Canal today.

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I think that summary is right, but also putting her on at 7 on Sunday against the most legendary TV news program of all and starting up in late May and June did Kelly's show no favors.

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

It has always been my contention here that many of you on this board way overthink the importance of cable news (and Kelly bleedover into NBC news) in the tv landscape.

Cable news is a relative pimple on the ass of television. Kelly getting beaten by an AFHV rerun isn't surprising at all.

8. YankeeFan

I'm not sure I overthink it.

Andy Lack, who gave her a huge contract to come to NBC, may have though.

9. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Treat as a target is not the same as will shoot down.

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

11. Inky_Wretch

LOL! There goes the liberal globalist East Coast MSM spreading fake news again. Let's go to somebody who really tells the truth!

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Tough shit. That's why she's supposed to be getting the big bucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.