1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Those usually come from the people desperate for the person to be innocent. In this case, people like you.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That too, though I was more focused on perception.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I'm amused by all this hand-wringing concern for the Israelis by the bunch who has installed a Nazi (who wants to shove the Jews in the ovens) as a prime political mastermind in the Oval Office.

4. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Is he still receiving daily national security briefings?

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Cran, which is better, Palestinian terrorists or 39-week abortions?

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Tune in tomorrow for the next episode of: "Epic Fail. Jared's career parachuting in."

7. HanSenSE

Exactly. And it's only DT's arrogance and swagger that makes him, and the base, think he and his posse can just jump in and solve a conflict thousands of years in the making with a few quick meetings.

8. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Did she give affirmative consent?

doctorquant likes this.
  9. HanSenSE

Coming from you, Inky, I know this to be a LOL moment. Does anyone take Kellyanne seriously any more, save all the folks she's helped in Bowling Green?

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

So Trump played golf again, which like who cares? But some young woman tweeted a picture of about 12 golf carts converging on one tee and said her Dad was in a foursome and Trump asked to play through. As if anyone is gonna say no to a foursome attended by eight heavily armed forecaddies a/k/a the Secret Service

11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

That's really awful. It takes a total shit of a President to not realize his playing on a course might affect others. I don't know how someone like that lives with himself.

12. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

In all seriousness, what is anyone else even doing on the course? Wouldn't (or shouldn't) they close the place down if the president is coming there for the day?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.