1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Anything involving the Fucko Administration by definition is a diarrhea dump.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I figure you are smart people. When I drop that stuff here, glance at it. It comes from a lot of places, and there are many articles that you might have missed. I write full posts when I have something to say, but those are basically "Hey, you guys seen this one?".

Hell, I prefaced that run that with "My twitter's been nuts today". Feel free to put me on ignore if you wish, Poin, it wouldn't offend me. If you read nothing else though, please look at the twitter chain here:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
    poindexter and Riptide like this.
  3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Meanwhile, the Senate Republican health care bill, which they're not quite sure yet what it is, is garnering enough votes to pass as the "moderates" like Heller and Capito start folding as was always gonna happen.

4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Except for conservative Christian heroes Timothy McVeigh, Eric Rudolph and untold Klansmen throughout history.

melock likes this.
  5. Neutral Corner

Nothing like throwing a couple of hundred billion dollars worth of pork at a Senator to bring them around to your point of view.

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Donny in his element likes this.
  7. dixiehack

Link?

8. Neutral Corner

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

“We’re going to have insurance for everybody,” Trump told The Washington Post’s Robert Costa and Amy Goldstein during an interview less than a week before his inauguration. Although Trump was characteristically confident and equally characteristically light on specifics, he did outline several things that he anticipated the Republican replacement bill for the Affordable Care Act might include.
    The plan would have “lower numbers, much lower deductibles.” The “philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it”? Trump insisted that “that’s not going to happen with us” — implying that there would be universal coverage regardless of income. What’s more, people could “expect to have great health care” that would be “in a much simplified form. Much less expensive and much better.”

11. dixiehack

That's less than half a car. If you can't write a check for that without blinking, tough shit. At least have the courtesy to suffer and die downwind so your betters don't have to notice the gangrene.

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

He's the President. He can play any course he wants in the country. He can vacation anywhere he wants. But he won't leave his own properties. It's so weird. I know people get attached to their vacation routines, even Presidents (Obama and the Vineyard, for instance), but doesn't he get bored playing the same course all month? Crank up the motorcade and head over to Baltusrol or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.