1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I thought capitalism was a meritocracy? A 100% inheritance tax wouldn't change anything

2. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Productive day

YankeeFan likes this.
  3. Della9250

Talk about not knowing your audience. Not that I want people to go watch this boy scout speech but holy hell.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Trump still doesn't understand that he won the election.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Ha ha.

6. Deskgrunt50

What the hell is Trump going to do tomorrow if the Senate doesn't vote to allow the shitty healthcare bill to be debated? He might actually stamp his feet and throw himself on his bed in a tantrum. The tweeting would be epic.

I would have to think behind closed doors Senators are really, really hoping this piece of crap bill doesn't get to a floor debate. Because then they'll have to defend how awful it is.

7. Della9250

The sad thing is that you know Trump had no designs on doing this but as soon as he found out Obama only did a video and wasn't there in person he was all in.

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Obama never made an official visit to a whorehouse as president, either.

Snap to it, Fucko.

9. Deskgrunt50

This speech seems totally appropriate to give to Boy Scouts. Talking about his DeathCare plan, ripping Obama and Hillary, talking up his big crowds and his electoral college win. Oh, and the dishonest media.

For fuck's sake. If he doesn't want his presidency to be treated like a clown show, then stop acting like a clown. Is he totally incapable of going out and giving a good speech to a group of Boy Scouts? Send some sort of positive message to them, about them and about their service and commitment?

He really, really can't do that, can he?

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

He needs to talk to them about grabbing pussy. Thousands of teenage boys, they'd be all over it.
    "Move on them like a bitch. If you're a star, they just let you do it."
    "Hey, any of you guys have hot moms?"

HanSenSE and I Should Coco like this.
  11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

From the above-linked story: This is one of the greatest sentences ever written.

Farenthold's dueling comments weren't the first time the congressman, who once owned Blow-me.org through a consulting company, has come under scrutiny.

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

LOL. Liberals trot out their "woke" kids at protest marches all the time.

SpeedTchr and YankeeFan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.