1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Harfharfharf our leader is a clown and that upsets people! LOL HE TROLL U!

Too bad "concern and outrage" can't match the depth of thought or intellectual honesty of, "He's not her, he makes them mad, it's all good."

RickStain likes this.
  2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

When he pushes the real button, or has Hillary shot resisting arrest, or starts screaming wordlessly at some rally or on Fox and Friends, I look forward to being told he's just trolling us. There's no franker admission that the Trumpers on this board actually wish ill to their fellow beings to make them feel better about themselves.

4. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Eight years ago, I had my gall bladder out in Los Angeles while I was on assignment. The bill was $48,000.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  5. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

And the reason, of course, that the ACA got no conservative votes is that they pulled the same rope-a-dope they would later pull with Garland. Demand bipartisanship, get asked what they want, get offered what they want, refuse to vote for it, blame Democrats for non-cooperation.

Both sides really aren't the same

TowelWaver and dixiehack like this.
  6. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Just read an article saying he was a "wildcat" in the Senate.

7. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Had mine out in Vancouver about 13 years ago. Too far gone for the 'keyhole' surgery so I was in hospital a full week. Cost me $25 for the TV I rented and that was it.

Riptide likes this.
  8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

To be fair, there were several Republican votes for amendments (many authored by the GOP) that were part of the final ACA. None for the final bill though.

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

10. JC

JC Well-Known Member

A car and a half.

11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

The first part I bolded is just Old Man Yelling at a Cloud nonsense. Although points for the specific creativity of the Hillary lunacy. The second part is the definition of "that's fucking rich." Did you forget your die-in-a-fire comment? I ask, in all seriousness: How can you type out those words and not expect people to mock you?

SpeedTchr likes this.
  12. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Trump on July 7, 2015:
    “[John] McCain is not a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Trump on July 25, 2017:
    “So great that John McCain is coming back to vote. Brave - American hero! Thank you John.”

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.