1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Chicago, you're on the clock.

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

YankeeFan likes this.
  3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Hey Fucko, if you're not too busy pissing down Jeffy's back, maybe you should see if he can set up public executions for the Central Park Five. You've wanted those thugs dead for 25 years, remember?

What? Innocent? Released? Exonerated by DNA evidence? Never mind that shit, hang those thugs off the Trumpington Monument!

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Bullshit, but this is an interesting twist on your ongoing pattern of trying to stack the mistake of every Democrat in the history of this country and Donald Trump. The sad part is that he still sometimes comes out behind no matter how you try to stack the rhetorical deck.

5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

But what did former soccer TV commentator Seamus Malin think of Mitt's driving?

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Go ahead and try to RINO me because I'm not a Trumpist. Your narrow definition of who is and isn't allowed to be a Republican is a much greater problem than anything the Democrats have done to "normalize" Trump's buffoonery.

7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

LOL.

YankeeFan likes this.
  8. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Well, if he ended up crapping all over himself, his kennel and the Romney family car like Seamus Romney did, I would think not much.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Beelzebub has a devil set aside for me.
    For me.
    For me!

10. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Where the hell does Trump find these people? They're straight out of Central Casting. Of course Mooch puts his hands on his belt like a miniature sheriff. Of course he does.

11. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Don't know if this will show up correctly...the perfect caption for this..(not the whiny one criticizing the media)

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

It's real, taken after Reince and Mooch were interviewed sitting together on the couch just after Mooch was hired. This was right after the interview where Mooch said they were like brothers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.