1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

2. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

4. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I'm really liking the CFL on ESPN this year. I'm sure Trudeau has something to do with that.

5. Starman

And I'm sure Uncle Vlad also understands the US political system well enough to know if Fucko vetoed the bill, it would get overridden by a landslide margin, which would leave his pet poodle with dog shit all over his face.

6. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Can we all just stop and recognize how batshit crazy this all is? Did you ever think we'd see this sort of clown show passing for our executive branch? it's surreal.

7. Starman

Someday we'll look back on this and this will all seem funny.

Unless we're dead.

8. Twirling Time

So when does the Turtle go back into his shell? He's done as Senate Majority Leader. Kentucky fried.

9. Twirling Time

How's this for Repub billiards? Kelly from DHS to chief of staff, Sessions from AG to DHS, and Lapdog Du Jour from Fucko's bullpen to AG?

10. Starman

Sure; he probably figures the churn would derail/delay his having to fire Mueller, although I doubt he puts that kind of advance planning into it.

11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

12. Starman

Putin's not that dumb. I have little doubt Fucko probably told him, "Ahh, don't worry about the sanctions bill, I'll just make it go away," but Vlad wasn't born yesterday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.