1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

In his new role as the board's chief plagiarist, @RickStain has apparently been casting a wide net for material to purloin. His most recent soliloquy echoes sentiments voiced by, among others, the imagined child (then about 13) of Holling Vincoeur and Shelly Tambo in "Hello, I Love You" (Northern Exposure, S5E15; 1994).

2. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Perhaps, or maybe I'm just able to see through the bullshit better than others.

3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I download "Eres Tu" in every language I can find it in.

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

There is more than a little truth in that... but it its not like SJW isn't red meat for the right, too.

3_Octave_Fart likes this.
  5. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Parents just don't understand

YankeeFan likes this.
  6. RickStain

When I do it, it's drawing inspiration

7. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Well, yes, but ...

Push jobs and the economy as your major focus, and stick to that for the sake (and votes) of the middle class.
    Once you get in office, go do that identity stuff and the rest of whatever is there on your undercard.

People first. Middle class first.

8. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Well-Known Member

You just don't get it. You will, in about 30 years. I used to think the same as you. The older you get the more differently you see the world.

9. JC

JC Well-Known Member

You should open a clinic

YankeeFan likes this.
  10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

What kind of fucking fools could ever believe that Donald Fucking Trump, who built his entire public career out of being a supremely triumphant selfish asshole, was ever going to do anything to help anybody in the "middle class" or in fact, any "class" other than himself and his mutant-hellspawn family?

That's a whole new universe of fuckin' stupid.

And nuh-uh-uh-uh-uh, I don't wanna hear nothin about Hitlerry or Obumbo or Pelosi or Lena Dunham or Madonna or any of the other limousine libs. We're not talking about them. Nope. We're talking about Donald Fucking Trump.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

12. RickStain

Reminder that Clinton did well, even in Midwest, with voters who listed economy as their main concern.

"Democrats lost the Midwest because they didn't focus on the economy" remains a bad interpretation.

Clinton failed to inspire the left while Trump legitimized closet racism itching to vote. No more, no less.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.