1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

We've always known you guys were under rocks, behind dumpsters and in trailer parks. We just under estimated how greedy and selfish your masters were.

I'm watching your Pro-Trump/Nazi rally in Charlotttesville, Va right now.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  2. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

I don't recall anyone claiming it was "sweeping the nation." I do recall people contesting your claim that it was "only .000000000000000001 percent."

You realize there's a vast amount of space between those two positions, right?

melock likes this.
  3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Not familiar with labor law but maybe someone here is. Is there anything they legally could be fired for?

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Good question. 80% of White Nationalists are Trump supporters, the other 20% are too poor and lazy to have a phone or address so they couldn't be contacted

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

You're the most loathsome person on this board.

Three pages of results: Search Results for Query: retard | SportsJournalists.com

That you aren't denounced and mocked by your fellow leftists here on a daily basis should be a humiliation to them.

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I realize you've had some personal stuff to deal with, but that's no reason to act like a piece of shit. Your racism around here is well documented and so is your willingness to throw around the word retard. You are likely the last person on the board to call out anyone for their perceived failings.

7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I didn't do the math! Take out a couple zeroes.

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

There are a number of them who have pointed out his loathesomeness.

9. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

20% as a wild guess?

But 95% of the remaining would be happy to excuse them and ignore their influence on policy so long as they kept the swastika to private functions.

10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I can't imagine you believe there are 5 pct. that aren't the worst humanity has to offer.

11. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Google says Virginia is an at-will state.

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Starman wants to send the Jews back to Germany. Heyabbot is a racist of the highest order.

Rainbow flags with the Star of David are banned at the Dyke March, and Linda Sarsour is one of the main organizers of the Women's March.

Some small percentage of people who identify as right wing are also vile racists. Despite the rest of us mocking and denouncing these beliefs, the left will not believe our sincerity unless we also agree with them on universal healthcare and abortion on demand until the 39th week of pregnancy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.