1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Good Christ do you have a knack for backing the wrong horse.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

That's never, ever happened to a president before now!

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Look at what she was wearing, she was asking for it.

4. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

He's no Linda Sarsour.

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

It is 100% a real problem. My dad used to get my brother and my asses out of bed first thing on a snow day to shovel driveways.

This is my whole point. Because of these generational changes, mexicans and others have come in and filled the void.

Our family vacations every year with my wife's family on Lake Mohave (Laughlin) Nevada. One year, Harrah's had hired all of these women from Poland to clean rooms.

It was a shock to see white women cleaning hotel rooms. But they couldn't speak a word of english.

YankeeFan likes this.
  6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Tom Cotton, more presidential than Trump.

“White supremacists who claim to ‘take America back’ only betray their own ignorance of what makes America so special: our country’s founding recognition of the natural rights of all mankind and commitment to the defense of the rights of all Americans. These contemptible little men do not speak for what is just, noble, and best about America."

Neutral Corner and RickStain like this.
  7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Heather Heyer should have stayed home and posted her disapproval of Nazis on Facebook. That always works.

HanSenSE likes this.
  8. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I didn't think you could get worse then defending a pedophile, I was wrong. You are a piece of work.

9. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

No, she's not responsible for it. She didn't kill herself.

That doesn't negate the fact that all of those counter protestors should have just stayed away. To say or think otherwise is to be disingenuous -- and to invite trouble. Seriously, is anybody surprised that somebody was killed at that rally?

Now, I need to go to work, and won't be responding anymore. Just so you all don't think I'm ducking and running...

10. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

"Maybe just don't try to counter the Nazis, guys?"

11. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

You said they shouldn't be protesting because most Americans don't have anything to protest. When I countered that, you didn't address my counter. You switched to an unrelated argument that protesters should stay away because it's dangerous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.