1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Duh.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

And yet it still might be dwarfed by New York City pride.

(You're right about Texans and state pride isn't the same thing as a city pride, but the phenomena are similar.)

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And this is a surprise because ...

4. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I am so goddamn sick of this "stop erasing history" bullshit with the monuments.
    No one is erasing history. That's fucking impossible. History is history.
    People are trying to remove statues dedicated to soldiers who tried to aid in the secession from the United States. These people do not need to be glorified.
    I was fairly ambivalent to the whole statue removal thing, but the fact that fucking redneck America can't stop whining about it is really pissing me off.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

What Shapiro doesn't mention is that he's a #NeverTrumper, who was subjected to vicous anti-Semitic hatred from the alt-right (and Russian bots) well before members of the mainstream media suffered the same fate, and outlets like the Times took notice.

He also didn't mention that his appearances on college campuses have been protested against bynthese thugs, who call him a Nazi.

6. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

This is the truest thing (non-Beatles category) you've ever posted. I really think Obama busting his balls drove a guy who was already a narcissistic whacko right over the edge.

7. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Boy, then he's gotta be extra pissed that he was even be ripped on Fox News last night.

But you guys told me to say that!!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  8. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

And equally irritating. Went to college down South and now work in NYC. Conservative Texans and NYC liberals live in opposite yet equal bubbles.

9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  10. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Trump has lost The Mooch!

12. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Here's a perfect buddy for ol' Donny... signs his own fuckin' hat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.