1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

To be honest, I'm a little too young to remember, but this well-sourced Wikipedia entry seems to show people didn't care for his opinion on the matter.

Central Park jogger case - Wikipedia

As to your examples, I can't answer for those people, but I distinctly remember it being brought up several times on the campaign trail.

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Yeah, I don't care about 30 years ago.

It has been brought up here before. You look at those youtube videos from him talking 25 years ago - it is not the same person I see how. He is a FUCKING NUT JOB now. He is a fucking nutjob when he becomes unhinged, like at Tuesday's press conference. He is a fucking nut job when you read the transcript of him congratulating the governor of Guam about the increased tourism when NK's nukes are trained on them. He is a fucking nutjob when you read the transcript with his talk with the President of Australia - not being able to grasp the slightest facts.

You've hitched your wagon to a complete fucking nutcase, dude.

Stoney likes this.
  3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Woman killed in cold blood in Charlottesville and he boasts to owning “one of the biggest” wineries in the country in Charlottesville.

And he doesn't even own the winery.

4. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

I realize you can't help yourself. I will take that into account in sentencing.

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I just order a liter of coffee.

amraeder and SpeedTchr like this.
  6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Who says shit like this?

7. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

They were fired!

Johnny Dangerously likes this.
  8. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

He's a disaster for this country and for the world, and it's shocking how normalized his behavior became in the past 26 or 27 months, and that he's our president.

9. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

The president.

Machine Head and SnarkShark like this.
  10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

OK, Frenchie, how 'bout you be a real American and order 4 cups of joe?

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Alma's smugness seems to come naturally. Yours comes across as forced.

Maybe it's because you know you're not as smart as Alma or Dick. But, what I don't get is how you try to combine it with your "aw shucks", I'm just a nice guy, trying to ask earnest questions, routine.

12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

If the New York Times wrote a headline that read, "Trump murdered Nicole Brown Simpson," and someone expressed concern with the accuracy of said headline, the board's reaction would be, "Stop defending Trump!"

doctorquant and YankeeFan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.